A great outdoor adventure is one of the most invigorating experiences your student can have—and one of the most challenging. You want your student to experience adventures with the guidance of mentors who keep them safe and the support of peers who help them expand their comfort zone. Elevation is the place where this all comes together.
At Elevation, students connect face-to-face with their Williamsburg mentors and peers in the beautiful mountains and canyons of the Southwest. They support each other in activities that bring out their natural leadership skills, including rock climbing, rappelling, ascending, canyoneering, survival, archery, astronomy, and yoga. As a result, students:
- Learn the importance of physical and mental preparation and develop the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Learn to be responsible for the food, water, physical safety, and emotional health of themselves and others.
- Get used to high-risk situations and learn to perform under pressure.
- Test and enhance their endurance, physical and mental strength, balance, and agility.
- Gain insight into their lives and relationships during guided solo-time in nature—away from other students and far away from the distractions of ordinary life.
By participating in Elevation, students transform their relationships with themselves and others. They experience a sense of belonging that is rarely felt elsewhere, become more aware of the role they want to play in the world, and increase their respect for nature and life itself.
Location: Veyo, Utah
- June 1-5
- June 8-12
- June 15-19
- June 22-26
Cost: $500* (does not include travel to and from destination)
*We are unable to offer volume discounts for families with multiple students attending.